We have a unique opportunity for a customer-obsessed, analytical and results-oriented Growth Marketing Manager. In this role you will quickly gain a deep understanding of product features, member personas and customer challenges to create strategic and scalable growth marketing programs that increase engagement, success and retention.
We are looking for a hands-on, driven problem solver who is not afraid to try new things and are driven to constantly test and improve results.
You'll have had extensive experience with customer segmentation, analytics and execution across multiple marketing channels (e.g. email, in-app, webinars, etc.).
This role will lead the growth marketing function/team and you’ll have the ability to work alongside a team of passionate marketers and cross-functional peers who are driven by our mission at Magic Eden.
A day in the life of our Growth Marketing Manager:
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to drive engagement and high-value member actions related to our full growth, engagement, and revenue funnels
- Lead growth marketing and build out a strong growth team whilst working closely with product and engineering to meet ambitious growth targets through our web, app and email channels.
- Understand value drivers and create multi-channel, segmented marketing programs to maximize customer outcomes
- Analyze customer data, feedback and insights to inform campaigns that continuously drive customer delight.
- Run growth campaigns end-to-end: design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion
- Leverage analytics tools to measure effectiveness of activities and optimize performance through A/B experiments
You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment and have a profound bias for action. You are an analytical and strategic thinker with high attention to detail, yet have the empathy to truly understand customer challenges. You’ll have the ability to build out a solid growth marketing strategy from the ground up.
Ideally you'll have knowledge and a passion for the NFT ecosystem
- A champion's mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit
- 5+ years in a growth or lifecycle marketing role with the ability to drive customers to take action, and lead from the front.
Magic Eden Offers
- Competitive compensation
- Getting to work in a dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- Working in a high impact environment with a fast feedback loop to implement immense personal growth
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive health plans