Magic Eden is the #1 NFT marketplace on Solana. Our mission is to be the destination for discovering, trading, and creating NFTs. Magic Eden has been a community-first marketplace since day 1 and strives to be the most customer-centric NFT marketplace.
Magic Eden is a remote first company with competitive benefits and perks; all the roles are open for global talent.
- Lead UI/UX for across all Magic Eden product lines, working closely with the Product, Engineering, and Business teams to build user experiences that achieve business and user goals
- Build and maintain a design system that allows for scalable product feature sets across Magic Eden products
- Create detailed user flows, wireframes, etc., communicating UX clearly to relevant teams and the rationale for decisions that were made
- Prototype user experiences and work with your UX Research team to coordinate and run tests with end users
- Quickly iterate and offer versions based on feedback from internal stakeholders and end users
- QA developed software for visual accuracy, and provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions until product launch
- 5+ years experience as an UI or UX designer building and designing consumer facing products
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
- Proficient in Figma and other standard design software
- Experience designing for the web and mobile, and familiar with web and mobile design standards and systems
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- An interest in and general understanding of crypto, NFTs, Solana dApps
- Knowledge of NFTs and Solan
- Familiarity and interest with digital collectibles
Magic Eden Offers
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive health plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
Magic Eden is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Magic Eden is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com