Magic Eden is the #1 NFT marketplace on Solana. Our mission is to be the destination for discovering, trading, and creating NFTs. Magic Eden has been a community-first marketplace since day 1 and strives to be the most customer-centric NFT marketplace.
In this role you will leverage innovative solutions to promote Magic Eden as an employer of choice with target audiences through campaign activations on social media and digital platforms, events and partnerships with industry associations. You will also apply marketing and customer-centric knowledge to improve candidate experience.
Magic Eden is a remote first company with competitive benefits and perks.
Role / Responsibilities
- Lead the implementation of the employer brand initiatives to address the needs of Magic Eden’s operations.
- Manage and optimize Magic Eden’s digital presence on social media and channels such as LinkedIn, indeed, Glassdoor etc. as it relates to employer branding in collaboration with the talent acquisition team at Magic Eden.
- Uncover employee stories and amplify employer branding across all channels, ensuring targeted messaging that resonates with different candidate personas and diverse talent.
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, information sessions, meetups, conferences, or other events and motivate the wider Talent Acquisition team to actively participate.
- Identify employer branding opportunities, plan actions, and contribute to strategy development to reinforce Magic Eden’s employer brand with target audiences in Canada and support the Talent Acquisition Team to attract top quality diverse talent.
- Implement metrics to measure effectiveness, results and return on investment of each Employer Brand initiative and conduct internal and external research to monitor Vale’s reputation.
Qualifications / Desired Skills
- Post-Secondary education in Human Resources, Psychology, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with employer brand activities, content marketing, external communications, or similar roles.
- Demonstrated experience with social media, digital marketing, creative communications, and career websites
- Project management experience.
- Previous recruitment experience is an asset.
- Well organized with proven analytical and multi-tasking skills, capable of using internal administration tools, including project and vendor management systems
- Excellent communication, networking, influencing and strong organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm, energy, creativity and curiosity for new ideas, technologies, and marketing trends.
- Able to thrive in the ambiguity of a startup in hyper-growth mode
Magic Eden is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Magic Eden is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org